What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of marketing and selling your home, you will want an agent with a team having years of effective service, proven results and Guarantees that assure you the type of experience you expect and deserve.
Make sure you select a team of agents that will be able to provide the following services professionally and effectively.
1. The Complete Marketing Plan - in the first 86 hours after listing your home, our Complete Marketing Plan System is shot into action; Our Internet Blitz provides details of Your home to over 100 websites and Apps that almost all buyers will utilize. Our Sarasota/Bradenton/St. Pete Buyers Agent Network is briefed with the details of your home and price. Sign is posted, if allowed, in your front yard so everyone knows it is on the market. Detailed Flyers are prepared, posted and delivered. Exacting Details are entered into MLS so everyone has access to your homes information. Newspaper ads prepared if warranted. A Social Network Bomb to all of our current buyers and extensive database about your home. Our Keller Williams Agency team meeting presentation to all of our associate agents. We prepare a Custom complete marketing plan for your home specifically to make sure we sell your home quickly and for the money you need.
2. Open House Tours- Open houses bring buyers right to your home. Our team holds multiple houses open on the same day multiplying the number of buyers we can recommend your house to.
3. Buyer Profile System - We use a proprietary profile system that identifies the most likely buyer or Your home through demographic, psycho-graphic and behavioral analysis which assures that Your home is exposed to a larger group of highly pre-qualified and interested buyers.
4. Internet - We utilize branded and non-branded websites to attract buyers. Over 90% of home buyers now start shopping for their homes online. We make sure they are being directed to our sites and your home.
5. The Team Experience - We never run out of time for you because each of us is separately responsible for a specific process in the selling of your home.
6. Customer Service - You should expect consistent communication the way you prefer, on time appointments, professional interactions and guidance, and heartfelt concern for your time and needs.
To find out more about my team and what will help you sell your home, click here